Monday, February 2, 2009

Who wants to be a millionaire??? DUH....

Ok I dont get it.. Who the friggin heck asks "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" Like.. No thank you.. I prefer to be poor.. Oh wait.. No Thank you.. It would hurt my Karma.. Oh wait... No Thank You.. it would be selfish. paaaleaase. I could use a few good millions to buy my own winery and hire a nanny for the teen age boys who needs to get them up for school when I am passed out drunk. Oh wait.. I also need one of those new fangled bathroom items the "Bidet" so when I am so drunk and not needing another shower.. I can feel oh so fresh. Akay.. Akay.. Akay.. here is the friggin link to the pretend show. You can play online or Audition for the show. Now dont forget to Bidet yourself before you audition so you have more confidence.



1 comment:

Hey.. Love To hear from ya.... bad or good.. let me know and I will love it or delete ur ass. lmaoo never deleted someone so we will see!

 
Site Meter