Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HOLY EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!




HOLY EARTHQUAKE!!!! New Jersey had an earthquake (3.0) last night in Morristown. My sister lives in Morristown so I quickly called her to see if she was ok. At that time she was standing in her living room trying to figure out why her windows were rattling. She thought maybe someone was trying to break in and acost her so she quickly grabbed her purse to apply lipstick and fix her hair. She was saddened when I called to inform her that she did indeed have an earthquake.

The pictures below demonstrate some of the damage my home received during this earthquake. I am truly devasted and am awaiting a phone call back from the insurance company.






Look at my house and kitchen!!!!! This earthquake has devasted me!!!!!

Oh wait.............................

THATS JUST MY BROKE ASS HOUSE AND FILTHY BUTT KITCHEN!!!!!! Shit....



2 comments:

  1. Thankful it wasn't worse.

    I had not realised until yesterday that you had a blog.
    I Loves it!! I'll be checkin you out often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Sandy Dahlink!!!! So glad you stopped by! I look forward to your reading your comments. Please dont hesitate to tip me off on anything bizarre. Its my favorite kind of news B)=

    ReplyDelete

Hey.. Love To hear from ya.... bad or good.. let me know and I will love it or delete ur ass. lmaoo never deleted someone so we will see!

 
Site Meter