Friday, February 27, 2009

Nucking Futz!!!



What kind of schitz is this????? I had no clue that my Princess Obama Baby Mama was in distress!!! I guess all the fabulous appearances of our lovely lady in all the glamour and glitz is a vice for denial.. How did the vetting of President Obama get past this??? How is it that the Ragazine got he scoop on this and not the right mongers????

Supposedly, our prince valiant has a gay and drug obsession and our poor first lady is in MAJA distress over the news. Hearing that your faithful, intelligent and the head of all families in the country has a secret life is always shocking and holy chit news to all!!!

I would imagine that the picture on the magazine cover with Obama's shirt off gave a HUGE CLUE!!! Anyone male who would stroll the beach topless is certainly suspect because he looks to normal..

Well if he was gay.. I am sure he would ban prop 8 and that's not bad. If he was a druggie.. he would allow the poor peeps in serious medical conditions to toke the bong to allow the ugly chemo symptoms to go away..

Either or.. GAY's AND A POT HEAD's ARE GOOD FOR OUR SOCIETY!!

I'm just saying...

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter