Saturday, February 14, 2009

This Gives The Term "Milk'in It" New Meaning!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I am not so sure this "Toy" is such a good idea for the kiddies. First of all, I am sure that Octo-mom Nadya Suleman had this toy as a wee lass which had probaly put the idea in her head to be a milking cow herself and right then and there decided to have 14 babies!!! She did say that as a young child she always knew she wanted to have many babies.

Now on the other hand, I don't think this is a good idea for the wee lads either. Once these boys get their hands on the milking cow, they grow up and eventually find their way to the strips joints in order to rekindle their childhood memories.

Yep, I see no good coming out of this toy for anyone! Oh, and one more thing.. if its not real milk.. WHAT THE HECK IS IT? Please don't make me go there....

I'm just saying....






blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter