Friday, December 25, 2009

Real Housewives of Late Night Final Episode # 7

This is really sad peeps.. This is the final installment of the Real Housewives of Late Night and I am already missing the goils. 

I will miss Denise for all her controlling ways and mean right hook.  She effin cracks me up!

I will miss Lydia for her reminder to me to quit smoking with her ever present cig hanging off her fingers close to her mouth and raspy voice.  She is so baadddd!!!!

I will miss Dale for all her self righteous ways.  I think she came from the same womb as Elizabeth Hasselback.

I will so miss Evonne for her always stuffing her face while talking and making me want to reach into the screen to stab her with a fork to her throat. 

Please lets hope for a reunion show hosted by Andy Cohen from Bravo who hosts all other reunion Bravo specials.  No one can host it like he can..  MOZEL!!!!



For peeps who have not seen the earlier episodes.. go to This Previous Post to view them all.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter