Friday, February 5, 2010

The Crying Wife


This is the funniest thing I have seen in a looooong time.  The brazen husband has movie night with his wife and it appears when ever she sees a happy or sad movie, she bawls like a baby for quite some time and he cant contain his laughter.  He even got the nerve to film her and prod her with questions for the ending while she is sniveling and inaudible that you yourself cant contain your laughter. 

She even cries to Star Wars and Back To The Future.  Her husband now has a library of videos capturing her insane reactions to movies.  Now, he has filmed the reaction to Marley And Me and I also bawled my eyes out on that one.  I had a golden lab which I had to put down and had to catch a flight the next morning.  Needless to say, I never slept, cried all night didnt even dress for work and got on the plane in sweats and big sunglasses.  Got off the plan went straight to my hotel to lie down and apply cold compresses to my face to reduce the swelling.  I swore I would never get another dog again since my work was unable to be sypathetic with me.  TURDS.  So I give her a pass on that movie.. 

Check out her reactions and btw.. he finds her reactions cute and adorable.. He is not such a furry rat bastid after all. 


blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter