Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Ending Massage?

I remember when I was a youngin and guys talking about happy endings at the local massage parlour and me thinking you were getting a big dollop of cotton candy or a lovely crystallized red candy covered apple. OH WAIT!! As a kid we had a huge stand up freezer in the garage and we would get out the cookie sheet, plop down the dixie cups, stick in the spoons and pour in the Cherry Kool-Aid and just wait!!! The bottom of the cups had like an italian ice gushy frozy type of matter on the bottom and that was always MY happy ending to Kool Aid POP!

Ok I digress, again.. here is a happy ending that is not happy for some but in my book can be enjoyed with that Kool Aid pop while munching on the bottom of that Happy Ending Pop..




blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter