Sunday, March 21, 2010

Free Hugs Vs 2$ Deluxe Hugs!! You Choose!

There has been many a day when I was feeling so low that I could easily chew the gum off me shoe without even contorting myself into a pretzel to do so. Sometimes I feel no one loves me and feel like a leper that even my own granchildren wont even throw me a fricken bone!! I have to douse myself in gallons of vino just to take the sting out of feeling neglected, unwanted and just plain unloved...

There is also many a days where I want to be invisible and demand no one speaks to me as not to hear;

Mom!! wheres the ketchup,
Mom!! Do I have clean underwear..
Mom!!! Whats to eat..
MOM!!! He's bothering me... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So I cant decide if I want a hug or not, but if you THINK you want one, get some love below in the video and if your really hard up for cash, this is a new idea to raise money and sucking the bucks outta peeps who are lonely and desperate.....



I'm Just Saying..
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter