Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Lovely Bones

I was so hesitant to watch this movie since it is based on child abuse.. I don't like those kind of movies since it just pains me. I too have to tell you that this movie is so worth watching... You don't get all the disgusting details but you do get all the wonderfulless of a young woman who wants to help make a wrong right.. for you peeps who are on the fence.. This is a must see.

The spiritualness of this movie is so moving and so disturbing at the same time.. but I don't leave watching this movie so disturbed. I am so emotional so I can properly critique this for you peeps and and can tell you peeps that this is worth watching and not to fear of the loathing of the other...

This movie totally reminds of "What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams and Anabella Sciorra. What another fantastic movie... No real domination but a great movie of beliefs and how you will get there and be recieved... Fantastic..

I just love it and want to believe as bad as they want us too...

Susan Surandan is my god!!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter