Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oh My.. My Grandson as Tinkerbell

My daughter could get not her wee LoLo into her Halloween costume yesterday and became exasperated with her. She went into the kitchen to futz around trying not to get kids angry on a fun day.

Her husband had a great idea since both their wee babies are very competitive and decided to dress his son, my grandson Billy in LoLo's costume thinking she would now get dressed and mommy would be pleased.

Well below is the result and I am sure I will hold onto this pic forever until he dates.




I showed this pic to Mr Man for a laugh and he stared hard at it. He kept staring and I waiting for the smile and a giggle.. and he just asked.. "Did they cut LoLo's hair?" Good grief..

I'm just saying...
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Site Meter